|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Screenshots|
XUL Console is a Mozilla/Firefox extension to ease the XUL developer work.
Even if you're an expert in XUL coding, you sometimes need to quickly verify some code construction.
And if you're a newbie, you'll probably find XUL Console very handy to try some examples and soon become a XUL Guru.
Oddly enough, no such tool actually exists in the Mozilla community. XUL Console fills the gap: not only you can type in hundreds or thousands lines of code to evaluate, but you can also save this code to a file and later reload it to make some change.
At any time, you can evaluate the XUL code you typed in an have an immediate result of the evaluation displayed in the Output panel.
All XUL Console commands are gathered in contextual menus which mimize mouse gestures (there are keyboard shortcuts for many of these menu entries).
MOZLIB AND JS CONSOLE
- Code loading from local file system
- Code evaluation from local/remote file system (file, chrome and HTTP protocols support)
- Code or errors result saving to local file system
- Code fragments store for direct instertion
- Code execution timer
- GUI configuration with preferences
- Comprehensive help including a Quick start
- Full set of XUL widget samples (Alice's Periodic Table)